Need to return something? No worries! Bring it back to us within 14 days of purchase for an exchange or store credit.
To be eligible for a return, the item/s must be:
- returned back to us within 14 days of purchase
- in original condition with all original tags still attached
- unworn, undamaged, and not laundered or altered in any way
- free of any odours or soiling (including make up and fake tan stains, dirty marks, pet hair, body odour, perfume/deodorant/detergent smells)
- In the case of an exchange, where the cost of the exchanged item is less than the amount paid for the original item, the customer will receive a store credit to the value of the difference. In the case of an exchange, where the cost of the exchanged item exceeds the amount paid for the original item, the customer will need to pay the difference.
- In the case of a store credit, the original amount paid will be issued via email in the form of a credit voucher that can be used both in-store and online, for future purchase/s made at EVELEE Boutique.
- Store credit has no expiry date.
- SALE - reduced styles, or items purchased at a discounted/promotional price, are unable to be returned.
All items returned to EVELEE Boutique will need to be be inspected before we can issue an exchange or store credit. Any return that fails to comply with the above criteria cannot be accepted. In compliance with Australian Consumer Law, EVELEE Boutique is not required to provide a refund if you make a wrong selection, need a different size or change your mind. If you believe you have purchased an item with a manufacturing fault, please see our Faulty Items policy here.